My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
![]() Post 643 Just another Tuesday.... Well, yesterday was a lot of fun in work. The people in the admin area of where I normally work had a nice breakfast yesterday, then we all went out to lunch together and had a great time. Today, I go to Farmington (main office) and tomorrow is our IT Holiday Party. Friday I'll be taking a half day, to get a head start on the weekend! WHOO HOO! Well, I'm glad I don't work in NYC today. The transit people are all on strike! My friend Ray came over last night to watch the UCONN Women's basketball team RIP the Holy Cross women! So far, the UCONN Men are ranked #2 in the country, and the women are ranked #8. Hey Bruce, Check the polls out here. On to the news: Email yourself up to 30 years in the future: Send your future senile self tons of Boobie links and remind the children of the future to keep the hell off your grass. Sending details of the current location of Sarah Conner optional February 2009 is the digital TV deadline for U.S. -- digital meaning you can still count the good channels on your fingers This one's for my "suthern" bud's: If an employee at Waffle House offers you a free "Christmas milkshake," it is in your best interest to decline A sign that things are back to normal in Sydney: 100 women march through the city in their underwear (with pic) And my news quote of the day: Eminem and Dr. Dre used to torture Afghani detainees - now they've gone too far That's it for today... enjoy your day.. only 5 more shopping days till Christmas! |