My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
Post 645
Almost the weekend....


Well, we had our department holiday party yesterday... and boy did we all eat well!

My daughter had a nice birthday yesterday... her students baked her a cake, she came home and a good friend of hers dropped by for a bit.

Me, I went home and fell asleep on the couch almost immediately. For some reason I was exhausted yesterday. I just didn't feel right. So I laid down on the couch right when I got home after putting in a movie (My Blue Heaven, with Steve Martin). Oh well, I still feel a bit off today.. but I'll get over it.

Tomorrow is my dear friend michelle's birthday. She suffered the terrible loss of her husband recently, and I know it won't be the same.. but please wish her a happy birthday.

On to the news:

For us IT guys:
Seagate to buy Maxtor for $1.9B after instant rebate, mail-in rebate and $15M off $75M coupon

Love hurts -- especially in India, where if police find you out on a date, they will beat the living crap out of you while TV cameras roll

South Park's Cartman first appeared on a 1854 Christmas Card. No kittah daughts mah haggis pie (with pic)

Pamela Anderson: "If you cover your nipples then you're clothed" Makes sense to me!

15-year-old female student suspended after accepting dare, kissing female teacher on the cheek. In other news, this wouldn't be news without anal school authorities going to pucker factor 9 in three seconds flat

From the "where are they now?" files, Linda Tripp is serving big weiners in Virginia

And for my MUST SEE of the week:
2005's Best Pictures of the Year! (make sure you look at both sets, Editors and Readers choices)

*** Late Addition ***
Man in Nebraska catches trout with 2 mouths! (w/pic)

Have a great Thursday all...!