My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, December 23, 2005
![]() Post 646 Merry Christmas to All.... Here's hoping all your Christmas Wishes come true! Happy Birthday today to michelle! (I believe she's 29 all over again, but she'd never tell me how old she is!) I'm taking a half day off today.. so this will be a nice short work-day. This afternoon, I have to get my truck worked on, then just wrap some last gifts and I'm ready for the holiday! It's hard to believe I've been doing this blog since April of 2003! Wow... and many of you have been here with me since it started! Thanks to all the people that read regularly here... Aaron, Carrie, Karen, Bob, Mark, Bruce, michelle, and the shmoops. On to the news: Just for Aaron, and his new Religion: Gospel Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster to be published, proceeds to be used to buy pirate ship which will help spread the gospel. Preach it, brother, preach it! Students make field trip to fire station, girl gets injured sliding down pole. Mother suing for negligence, claiming daughter's career aspirations to be stripper over Man invents "solar purse" which can be used to power "small electronics." No word on what kind of small electronic items might be in a woman's purse. (I think we should ask Karen!) Hubble finds new rings around Uranus. People being warned to keep an eye out for webcams in public toilets! And now... for My Christmas BOTD! Of course... There's always room for one more (great pic!) Merry Christmas All...! Dave |