My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, April 03, 2006
Post 709 Thank goodness this is going to be a short week... Did anyone see Marks blog post from Saturday! PLEASE GO SEE BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! I guess there'll be no more BOTD's on Friday. Yep, I'm taking Friday off to have some service done on the Vette, and have my digital cable TV installed. Hopefully it'll be a nice day so I can take the Vette for service (I don't drive it in the rain). The weekend was pretty good. Got to take the Vette out Friday night, a bit Saturday morning, and yesterday to put it back in my mom in law's garage till later this week. Saturday I pretty much did errands all day, then at night watched the final four, which turned out to be a snoozer. The two higher ranked teams really ran over the other two teams. It wasn't even a game. Tonight is the finals, UCLA against Florida. I'll be rooting for Florida, as they've never won a National Championship, and UCLA's won somewhere like 15. Yesterday, mom took me, my wife and daughter out to lunch at The Olive Garden. We all had a great time, with plenty of food to take home. Here's a cool coincidence: I just knew everyone would love this bit of info On Wednesday of this week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. You may now return to your (normal ?) life ! Well, on to the news: Top 100 April Fool's Day hoaxes of all time Top Ten killer movie seductresses. With photo goodness The new Canadian "Pink" coin. Eww Explosion at a Tim Horton's in Toronto kills one Industrious teenager offering to change every digital clock in customer's home or car for $10 Wired presents 10 best Internet spoofs of all time, according to some Drew Curtis guy That's it for today... enjoy your day. |