My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Post 710 Rain, Rain, Go away... Woke this morning to a driving rain hitting the windows of my bedroom. Don't you just hate getting up on mornings like that? *chuckle* I sure could have used another hour or two of sleep. Ok, my friend Paul from Illinois sent me the most AMAZING link yesterday. It's a link to an Eagles Nest Webcam, in British Columbia, on Hornby Island. Now, yesterday, a co-worker and I were watching the mother eagle keep her two eggs warm, while calling out to the male to bring her food. The camera is SO close to the nest, it's incredible. If you go into the forums, there are some pictures posted, like this one, and also this one, where you can see the eggs. The eggs should be hatching in the next 2-3 weeks. Oh well, on to the news: Eighth-grader might get expelled after mistakenly bringing his pocket knife to school and immediately turning it in Luckily, I didn't make this list: The 100 unsexiest men in the world. Gilbert Gottfried is No. 1 Oh this is WAY too funny: Things not to say to a hooker when she has your stuff in her mouth: "I have no money." *CHOMP* New U.S. Navy ship being built with steel from World Trade Center The seven most endangered wonders of the world Girl wins state spelling bee after four-and-a-half hour, 41-round contest. Officials run out of words to spell, start pulling new ones out of their asses That's it for today... enjoy your day! |