My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Post 713 Thank goodness for long weekends! It was a very nice weekend.. on Friday, the cable TV people came over to install my Digital Cable with High Definition (HD) service. The picture quality now, on my new plasma TV is just breathtaking. My new favorite channel I think, is going to be INHD and INHD2. It's kinda like the Discovery Channel on Steroids! Then there's The Discovery Channel HD itself! There's one show, called Sunrise Earth, that is absolutely out of this world. We watched a show on sunrises in Alaska... just incredible. I could go on and on. We went out to dinner on Saturday night with our friends Ray and Debbie as it's our anniversary this week and had a wonderful time. Sunday, visited mom as we always do, then played around with more things on the new TV. Yesterday, I took the Vette in for an oil change, and a new battery and it was completed in record time and done RIGHT the first time! Then my brother and I went out for some wings for lunch (in the Vette). A great day in all. Now... back to work for 3 days. On to the news: The worst tech gadgets of 2006... so far Man gets $218 trillion phone bill, considers making calls during off-peak hours (man, that's a lot of porn calls!) Having solved all other problems, Myrtle Beach wants to set limits on surfing dogs on the beach Pictures show stripper was already injured before she got to Duke's lacrosse team's party. Duke sucks (this picture breaks my heart) Ferrari Enzo crash suddenly gets a lot less weird. Apparently, the driver was following advice to "drive it like you stole it" Would you visit this store? Pet store called "High Maintenance Bitch" refers to its customers, its owner, and the people who are offended by the name That's it for today... enjoy your day! |