My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Post 714 Hump-Day again...! Well, today is my wife and I's 26th wedding anniversary! Who'da thunk we'd have made it this far... *chuckling* Mark, to answer your question from yesterday, I have a 2 car garage, and we have 5 cars (including the Vette). The Vette's not sitting outside, and I do like my truck to be clean of snow in the winter. My mom in law doesn't drive, and has an empty garage, so I keep it there during the winter. It was so nice after work yesterday, that the wife and I took a nice ride. How does anyone feel about a movie about the 9-11 plane that crashed in Pennsylvania? I'm sorry, but unless the movie is 100% not for profit, I'm totally against it. Profiting on others' loss/grief is horrible. Maybe in 20-30 years... fine. Like Titanic, most of the people that were on/saved from it have passed on. I don't think anyone was scrambling to make the Titanic movie a few years after the event. Well, on with the news: Apple's incredibly cool Multi touch screen movie The top 50 restaurants in the world! Hey Mark, Ben wants a treehouse like this! Ok, this really got me laughing this morning: Ben and Jerry's release an ice cream that tastes like a cream stout beer. Carmen Electra rides sex machine, could lose cosmetics contract. Apparently they didn't see Russian to hit golf ball in space. Tiger woods surrenders This is way too weird: Philip Morris sues over smoking baby More weird useless USB devices That's it for today... enjoy your day! |