My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Post 717 Nuttin' new to report.... Yep, it's a slow news day for me.. not much going on. My son was in school till about 8:30pm last night so we got to see him for about a half hour before he headed out with his friends. Hey Mike H, how come the UCONN Football team can practice now, a full 4 months before the start of the season, yet basketball only gets about a month?? What's with that? Next week, I'll be on vacation.. so I'm not sure how many if at all blogs will be posted. We're not going anywhere (much to my disappointment), but I do need a week off. Well, on to the news: Scientist developing anti-matter propulsion. Asking Scotty for more power Happy Tax Day. How taxes compare between countries (try living in Sweden with it's taxes!) Amazing tornado video taken on police cruiser camera, followed immediately by a stop for doughnuts at a local gas station Reporter takes swing at piƱata on live TV. Blooper-iffic moment is born. (With video) Well now we know: Max Headroom was behind the alien-autopsy hoax. Xenu not impressed Elvira, Mistress of the Dark pitches new reality show, ignoring the fact that there have only ever been two reasons to want to watch her on TV, and that was 20 perkier years ago That's it for today... enjoy your day! |