Post 719
Short post today.. really busy...Yep, going to be a really busy day today, so only a short post.
Yes Mark, I have been finding the same thing, that comments are down, and I have no clue why. I do know Carrie is on vacation down here in Connecticut, and she's not online, but she'll be back next week (when I'm gone).
Other than that, the weather's been gorgeous. We got some work done outside last night by trimming some hedges, then after dinner took a nice ride.
Well, on to the news as I'm short on time:
Think your gas prices are high?
Gas hits $4.50 a gallon in NYCNow, do you wonder WHY gas is so high?
Exxon's retiring chairman is getting a $400-million golden parachuteIn honor of his achievments in the field of space stuff, NASA gives Neil Armstrong a plastic-covered pebbleFifty-nine things a man should never do after 30In typical redneck fashion, a man yells "Hey y'all, watch this!" before jumping off a 150-foot waterfallBritney ready to sue over baby's fall from high chair. She's caught on to that whole "parental responsibility" thing pretty quickBritain's Foreign Office gives English soccer fans advice on how find more beer in Germany. Finally, a government agency doing something productiveBig Bone Lick (state park) looking for Expansion! (who could resist a headline like that!)
That's it for today all... enjoy your day!
posted by Dave at Thursday, April 20, 2006