My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, April 21, 2006
Post 720 Vacation begins today after work! Yep, after today, I'm off for a week of well deserved rest and relaxation. Tonight, is our Union's Convention (read, party) at a very fancy place with lots of food, and a cash bar. I usually go every year, and it's always a good time. Tomorrow morning, there's a breakfast of a bunch of my old friends I used to work with at The Torrington Company. That should be a lot of fun. The bad news is, the weather this weekend calls for all rain *frown*. I know one place I want to go next week, is The Basketball Hall of Fame, that's only about 45 minutes drive away. Another place I want to go, is a Corvette Museum in lower Vermont. I hope to find a nice day to take the Vette there. It'll be the first time I take the Vette on a long ride. Keep checking here next week... you never know when I'll post! And now, on to the news: Ok, what are you going to believe. Your Sattelite Navigation system, or your eyes?British drivers prefer to believe their nav-sat system instead of their eyes; drive into overflowing river This is way funny Police arrest 76-year-old man after he went door-to-door offering free breast exams. Two women accepted (I'll be offering free exams soon too if anyone's interested.. LOL) Tennessee's first lady is auctioning off her husband's pooper, stick and balls Miller Beer introduces can that can chill beer 30 degrees in three minutes. So now it'll taste like really cold piss And now, My BOTD! And there's always room for one (or three) more! Have a great weekend all... and a great week next week! |