My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, September 29, 2003
Back to work (blech) Vacation was excellent... weather was warm, bright sunshine.. mid 80's. We did have to leave a day early because of Hurricane Juan, but still, Bermuda is absolutely gorgeous! We looked around, did some shopping, rented a scooter and drove around checking the beaches.. did more shopping. Sad thing is, when we were going to the beach, we were told the cruise ship was going to leave, so we never DID make it in the water. Wife was pretty upset over that and I do feel badly. We both ate too much, stayed up way too late, and had a blast. Wife even went to see a show of the "Shippendales" on Friday night that was quite funny. I did real well in the casino, walking away with at least $100 of the ship's money. *S* More later, as work is pulling at me hard this morning! |