My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, September 30, 2003
 
Fall is coming!

I woke up today, and it was about 39 degrees F this morning *shiver*. Fall is coming real quick it seems, and it's supposed to get colder all week!

Thinking back to the cruise, it was nice to get away. I spent a bit of time on deck reading a new book that Aaron loaned me called "The Davinci Code" that's really excellent.
Shopping was good (I enjoy window shopping) and I found a gorgeous Tag Heuer watch that I loved.. only thing that stopped me from buying it was the price. Even at 40% discount over US prices, it was over $1200. I think all we really did buy was one t-shirt for me from Onion Jack's Trading Post, and a six-pack of "Dark and Stormy", the local drink of Bermuda (Ginger Beer and Black Rum).
As you can see by the pictures below, the weather was outstanding. Bright sunshine and mid 80's temps.

Rant
Watching one of the "reality" shows on TV last night, I can't believe how some people talk. Does anyone on EARTH know that it's just plain wrong to say "We was....."??? When I hear that, it drives me nuts! *L* It's "We were" people!
End rant.

Off into the day.....