My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, September 18, 2003
 
Getting anxious...

One more workday till vacation, and I'm getting anxious! I need a nice vacation (don't we all), and this one will be nice with no flying involved.

Work will be ultra busy today and tomorrow, and that's good as the time will fly by!

Only thing about next week when I'm gone, all the new TV shows start then! I'll have to set up 2 VCR's to tape all the good things I like or want to see that's new.

Well, got to run.. leave a comment if you read!