My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, September 08, 2003
 
Monday Morning Blah's

Well, I just got to work and it's almost 90 degrees in my office. Yes, the A/C broke on Friday, I called the service people but they can't get here till today. So, while some people have to actually PAY to go to a sauna, I get one for free in my office! *L*

It was another gorgeous weekend, and we got some outdoor work done. Ray was at the house putting the finishing touches on a few things, and putting the first coat of stain on the deck.

We went to the orchards Saturday, and got some apples, an apple pie and a frozen apple pie, and some mix to make apple crisp!

I think after the cruise.... I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start a serious diet. *sigh*

On another note, I see the hurricane his Bermuda pretty well, but they're expected to recover quickly. The bad news is, there's another hurricane forming and it may take the same track as this one! *groan* All I need is a hurricane to hit the island while we're on vacation there. The wife will NEVER forgive me!

Other than that, I tried to watch some football yesterday, but didn't manage to see much at all due to working around the house, interruptions.. etc. So goes life.

Have a great week...!