My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, September 09, 2003
 
Thinking about Bermuda...

I talked to Carrie, our travel agent yesterday and other than 2 hotels closed in Bermuda, and a lot of power out, everything should be back up and running by the time we get there in a couple of weeks. I hope so. Seeing as Bermuda is a very wealthy island, I'm sure they'll go out of their way to get things back running well soon, as tourism is a great part of their income. I'm going to check with the doctors where I work today about what's the newest drug for motion sickness (other than Drammamine and Scopaline). I hear there's something new out, and want to find out if I can get a sample or two.

Supposed to be going with Aaron this Saturday down to a place by the shore called "Abbott's Lobster in the Rough" for some Lobster! I don't eat it often at all because my wife HATES seafood of any kind. So much so, that often, if she walks into a seafood restaurant, she'll get nauseous from the smell. So, when I get a chance like this, I never pass it up!

Dad's got only 2 more radiation treatments left.. and I'm sure he'll be very glad to be done with that. He's been feeling pretty awful lately.

I've pretty much decided that after the cruise to Bermuda, I'm going to go on the Atkins diet myself. It's done wonders for my wife, so I'll give it a try.

Ray's finished all the work he was doing at our house, and came in WAY under budget! Everything looks great too.

Well, have a great Tuesday.....