My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, March 10, 2004
Hump-Day... Ever since I was little, I've been a voracios reader. Then, I started hanging out with the wrong crowd. Nowadays, I go through spells of reading everything within reach, and nothing. I now spend time bettering myself in other ways. Most of the time now though, I at least read the newspapers (2 local) every day. I wish my kids would do that. We finalized the refinance last night.. hoping for a closing date late next month! Going to feel good knowing I won't be 70+ years old and still paying on the house! *L* Ok, is this pilot error, or groundspeople? Ever see an SR-71 pass gas? And I hear United is now doing tours of the Golden Gate Bridge! Hey Bubba, I got the picture of your Christmas Lights finally! Yak atcha all later! |