My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, March 29, 2004
 
Is the weekend over already???

It was a very quick weekend this time, as I was busy the whole time.

Saturday, my friend Ray came over and we watched both UCONN Men and Women win. The men are now in the Final Four in San Antonio TX, and the women play tonight for the chance to go to their Final Four.
The men play next Saturday against Duke, the team they beat for the 1999 National Championship. I've already got my fingers crossed!

Yesterday we went out to a "wine dinner" with Ray and his wife Debbie, and had the most unbelievable time. It was a 5 hour long, slow paced lunch/dinner with 5 star food and incredible wines. The people at our table (besides Ray and Debbie) were wonderful, we had met them once before and one of the women made me PROMISE I"d go to her house on May 1st for a wine tasting she's hosting there! *S* Needless to say, we'll be there.

Congrats to Aaron for buying a house this weekend! Seems like only yesterday I helped him move into his current place! *L*

Heya Kev, things are doing great.. how's things in Kuala Lumpur? Did you have a nice short holiday?

Rest In Peace, one of my favorite actors, Sir Peter Ustinov. I think my favorite memories of him are playing Hercule Poirot in Agatha Christie's mysteries.

Now here's an interesting concept. Using real women in advertising!

Canadian Prime Minister's jet buzzed bu UFO's! Hey Carrie, you seen any? No, not prime ministers!

Well, have a great Monday!