My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, March 08, 2004
It's SNOWING again! *groan* Yep, it's snowing like heck out right now.. luckily, it's not supposed to amount to much. It's been a good weekend, especially considering I lost another 3 pounds! *S* That makes 8#'s total, and I get to add 5 more carbs this week. I might take a half day off today, as we might just re-mortgage the house! Interest rates are so low, that we can cut the length of our mortgage in half (to 15 years), and pay just about the same thing! It all depends on what the rates are this morning. Hey Paul, how'd the new job end up? Going to take it? I watched "The Soprano's" for the first time last night and found it hilarious! "effing this, and effing wack that guy".. if it weren't so popular, it'd be funny. Does ANYONE think the mob people really talk like this??? Good grief.. it's more like a parody! If I were of Italian decent, I'd be ticked off at it! Ok, at a school sewing class, you can't bring your own scissors?? If you feed cows chocolate, what kind of milk do they give?? Well, more if I think of it! |