My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, March 18, 2004
 
March Madness Begins TONIGHT!

Yep, I'm a real big College Hoops fan. Tonight, my team, the UCONN Huskies plays Vermont and is a heavy favorite to win. My friend Ray will be coming over, and it'll be great. If they win, they'll play again Saturday night.

Hey, it looks like I lost another 2 pounds! Slowly but surely.....

Have you heard the story of the lady here in CT that's using the "BJ Defense" against accusers saying she was driving the car that killed her multimillionaire boyfriend? She says she was giving him "oral sex" while driving (guess that's why he hit the tree at over 100mph!)

Let me know how you do on this 80's Music Quiz I did about 80%

Now here's something pretty funny!

And THIS.. has to be embarassing! *L* An erection that lasted 6 days! I bet lots of women want to meet THIS man!

Here's something from a Dr. friend of mine:

FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep.
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who's loves to listen long.
One who thinks before he speaks.
When he says he'll call, he won't wait weeks.
I pray that he is gainfully employed.
When I spend his cash, he won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door.
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "How big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And never attempt to hit on my friend. Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a boat.
Amen.


Have a great Thursday!