My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, March 22, 2004
 
Mondays... blech!

Well, I'm not feeling well today, and it started Saturday night.
We went out to dinner with our friends Ray and Debbie at a nice enough place, I had steak and vegetables, and on the way home, I started getting some pretty bad stomach pains. It got so bad, I had to go straight home and let my wife take our friends home so I could make it to the bathroom. Just in time too.
Since then, my stomach hasn't been the same since, and this morning is pretty bad. I'm in work, but I may go back home as I really feel cruddy.

I watched a LOT of the NCAA Basketball Tournament this weekend, and of course my team(s) won! Both men and women advanced to the next round.

Had the family over yesterday for a belated "St. Patricks Day" feast of corned beef and cabbage. Good grief we must have had 20#'s of corned beef! *L*
There's plenty left over if anyone wants some.

Hey Kev, hope you're feeling better soon. I know how it feels *chuckle*

Now THIS, I'd like to see! *L*

Well, here's a good joke to start off your Monday morning (hoping everyone realizes I live in Connecticut):

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had set their new wives straight on their duties.

The first man had married a woman from Massachusetts. He bragged that he had told his wife to do all the dishes and clean the house. He said that it took her a couple of days, but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.


The second man had married a woman from Rhode Island. He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told the men that the first day he didn't see any results, but by the next day it was better, and on the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.


The third man had married a Connecticut girl. He boasted that he told her his house was to be cleaned, dishes washed, the cooking done and laundry folded. And this was all her responsibility. He said the first day he didn't see anything and the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day some of the swelling had gone down so he could see a little out of his left eye!


Have a great Monday...