My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
 
Oh well.... another day

Well, as excited as I was when I got home yesterday looking forward to the Martini Madness class, my bubble burst when I checked the answering machine and heard a woman's voice say that the class had been cancelled (not moved to another day) because of a family emergency for the teacher. Oh, and they'll refund my money in 4-6 weeks.
Talk about being deflated.....
Then I called Dave, he hadn't heard cause his wife didn't want him to find out about his Christmas present. I played the answering machine for him and we decided instead to go out to get some wings and drinks for dinner. So it wasn't a complete bust, but a disappointment anyways.
I'm going to call today, but I don't think they're going to reschedule.

In case you lost it, Here's the link to the Mars Rover(s) website

My brother sent me this pretty cool dart game

Now, you really have to read this, but this is a strange story!

Well, have a great day all!