My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, March 09, 2004
Ok Ok... I'm back! I had some work to do at the main facility here this morning, so I just got to my desk. Have I mentioned, that there are some I work with, that are COMPLETE idiots?? Aaron will tell you. People with levels of stupidity that soar with eagles (or vultures). I had a run-in with one this morning that wouldn't let me set up for a trade show here. When she told me "you shouldn't talk to me that way, I'm not your peer"..... well, if she could hear my thoughts.... *L* As it is, I told her I didn't care about that, only about getting the job done and she hindering it. She's a person that thinks she's "Queen of Everything", when in fact she's nothing. My bosses know who she is and what she's like. Well, we started the process of re-mortgaging our house, for 15 instead of 30 years. The interest rate is so low, that we have the same payments as before! We have to finish up the paperwork tonight and should be all set. The grass is covered with snow again, but luckily there wasn't enough to coat the roads, as they were too warm from days in the 50's. No donuts on Sundays??? I sure don't want to check THIS baggage! Have a good Tuesday! |