My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, March 19, 2004
So much to talk about, so little time.... <RANT> Ok, how much more clear can I make my voicemail. It says "Hi, this is Dave. If this is a computer related problem, please call the helpdesk at XXX-XXXX immediately as I do NOT check this voicemail often." Now, even the brain dead can figure out to call the helpdesk. But doctors?? Nope. Again, this morning, I had a call that "My monitor's not working, come look at it", and no call into the helpdesk. ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHH! </RANT> I took a half day off yesterday, and got to watch some of the "March Madness" basketball games. Yes, I admit it, I'm a college basketball junkie, and watch as many as I can. And it's STILL snowing since Tuesday! Got another couple of inches last night and it's still coming down. THIS deserves a look at. It's Martha Stewart's letter to pals asks them to write letters prior to her sentencing about her "character" and "probity." Yeah right, she just doesn't want to be some prison dyke's "bitch" when she's in for over a year (as it looks right now). Women, there are 27 types of men. Get your instruction guide here. "The Donald", wants to copywrite the words You're Fired! Go figure. Pabst Blue Ribbon is staging a comeback. Sorry, I'll pass on this trend. Have a great weekend all! |