My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, March 12, 2004
 
TGIF CUBED!

Thank God this week is over!

I went to a friends house after work yesterday to hook up her new DSL service to a brand new notebook PC she bought. After only one call to tech support (laughing) it was up and running fine! Speed was about 1.3 Megabit, so that's great, and she's happy with it.

I hear on the news this morning, that the United Nations is drafting a Resolution, condemning the bombings in Spain yesterday.
WHAT THE (excusemy language) F*CK is a resolution condemning the bombing going to do???? What kind of IDIOTS are in the UN????

You know, when they find that the vapors from microwave popcorn is bad.. there's something wrong!
Now my biggest weakness is popcorn (as some of you may know). and it's killed me to not have it during this diet so far. (actually, I can have small amounts now, it's not that much carbs).

And yet, another reason to drink beer!

Have a great weekend!