My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, March 25, 2004
 
Thursday.... almost Friday...!

It got up to almost 55 degrees here yesterday! Wow, what a change from last week when it was snowing. Supposed to get up in the low 60's in the next day or two.

Work's going to be very busy the next 2-3 days, as we're doing some construction at one of our sites and I'm moving people and equipment around so they can still do their jobs.

UCONN Men play tonight at 7:10, so my friend Ray will be coming over to root them on with me.

Weight-wise.... I'm actually down 13 pounds now! Checked myself this morning and was surprised to see another pound shed!

Yo, Bubba... how was your birthday bud?? Didja get a new tractor or something???

Now this is the strangest law...

Martha Stewart has already hired a personal assistant in jail! Now this is an odd story.

Ok, here's a place I do NOT want to visit!

On the other hand, this place sounds nice! *L*

And here's something, just for Karen.. *chuckling*

And a short joke to make you smile today:

An elephant asks a camel : " why are your breasts on your back ?"
" Well " says the camel , " I think it is a strange question from somebody who's dick is in his face"


Have a great Thursday!