My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
Tuesdays aren't much better...

Can you believe this.
The weather report, for March 16, says snow starting after noon, getting heavy and we're going to get 4" - 12" of snow by tomorrow morning!
They're already closing schools for the afternoon and the sun's still out!!!

Hopefully if the weather gets too bad after lunch, I'll just head on home a bit early. I've already got a bunch of extra time in for the last 2 weeks.

Hey Bubba, you done with them Kaizen's yet???

Paul, what's the new job about?

Karen, how's the new class?

Colin, you guys getting this snow too?

THE GUINESS MYSTERY FINALLY SOLVED!!! I can finally sleep at night!

Praises Allah! I've found a '83 TRS-80 Monitor!

Hey Bubba.... I thought it was only a rumor that you'd fish ANY hole with water!

Have a good Tuesday!