My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Another week almost gone..

It's Thursday already.. payday even.

Not much went on last night, except for the American Idol finale. I wanted Diana to win, but Fantasia won. I find it hard to believe that had 65 million votes, and they were seperated by only about 1.6 million. Go figure. Oh, forgot to mention... did anyone else notice Paula Abdul's "inflated" breasts? *LOL* I'm still wondering how they got so big overnight!

Now, the answer to the riddle yesterday:
There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?
The base word is Startling - starting - staring - string - sting - sing - sin - in - I

And a new riddle for today:
What is the next 3 letters in this riddle?
o t t f f s s _ _ _

Answer tomorrow.

Man sues wife for being ugly in the past!

Hey Aaron... How come we don't get THIS fringe benefit? *LOL*

Ok, isn't there something wrong already... with a clown named "Spanky"? (real caption reads: Spanky the Clown arrested on child-pornography charges)

When appearing in court on sex charges, it's best not to wear shirts with a naked-women motif

This probably isn't funny.... but I laughed my ass off! (drunken teenage girl wakes up to find penis drawn on her face in permanent marker!)

That's all for today.... till the next wave!