My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Friday, May 21, 2004
Everyone that's glad it's Friday, raise your hand! Check out this cool car commercial BEFORE reading on. Turn up the sound, so you can hear it better (Thanks to Colin for the link) Sent my boss that MPEG file yesterday, and said "Turn up the sound, you have to hear the music and sound of this car".. My boss sent to me "You F***er! That scared the shit out of me! I turned up the sound way up cause I couldn't hear it! I can't wait to send it on!" *LOL* Last night was another quiet night at home. Dave stopped by after dinner with beer in hand (what a guy!), and we sat and had a few brews together and just talked for a bit. Anyone have any patented ways of getting rid of a raccoon? We have one living in a tree in our back yard, and he's actually living INSIDE the tree! The huge oak has a hole in it, about 20 feet up, and he lives in there. Oh, remember the whacko robin in our front yard? Yesterday, there's a broken open robin's egg in the top of the tree in front of our window! Maybe that's why she was there. Go figure. I can't wait till tomorrow... LOBSTER... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! How big a lobster... depends on how hungry I am at the time.. but most likely, a 2-3 pounder. Hey, everyone else seems to be doing it... here's my Friday Hottie(s)! Ice-T teaching David Hasselhoff how to rap. Earplug saies up drastically! Man spends $28,000 at strip club and still doesn't get laid (and just a topic I read this morning) "A third of German motorists fantasize about sex when stuck in traffic, while 10 percent think about finding alternate route. Remaining drivers think about Hasselhoff" And this is a bit too weird. Student suspended for throwing a pie in the principal's face, after winning a school-sponsored contest to throw a pie in the principal's face (check out the video) another good news quote "Two bombs defused outside McDonald's in Rome. Suspect spotted fleeing scene muttering "robble, robble, robble" Well, have a great weekend all! |