My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
 
Hump-Day it is!

Happy Hump-Day everyone!

Not much new going on today.. had a busy day in work yesterday, looks like another one today. Having lunch with my brother today as he swings by to go to a doctors appointment.

Supposed to be another gorgeous day here, with temps in the low 80's and low humidity. I need to find time to go out golfing. I never went once last year. This week's too busy though. Maybe next week if we get some good weather.

Can't get to church? Go to I-Church!

And now, for the "COMPLETE DUMBASS AWARD"...

Hey Carrie, I guess it's easier to get a gun in Canada, than an MP3 player!

Do you practice... Bunnysutra! After you've gone to that link, check out this image

It's that time of year for Mexican UFO's to reappear No report if they ate the worm at the bottom of the bottle.

Till the next wave.....