My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, May 17, 2004
 
Is it Friday yet?

This weekend went by WAY too fast!

Got the new garbage disposal in Friday afternoon, and shared a beer or two with Dave afterwards.

Saturday, did some yardwork in the back, got it all mowed and looking nice, had to go see Mom and Dad, then went out to dinner and a movie with Dave. Went to see "Troy", after having quite a few shots of tequila, but even the tequila didn't help the movie for me. A couple of things didn't help me to like this movie. One, I'm not a Brad Pitt fan, and two, I've never been a fan of historical movies like this. Oh, plus it was almost 3 hours long *groan*.

Yesterday, didn't do too much, went to Costco (like Sams club or BJ's) and got a few things, came home and didn't do too much, then went out to dinner with daughter and her boyfriend.

Didn't sleep well each night this weekend.. *frown*

Quentin Tarantino wants to do a James Bond movie -- Casino Royale

Everything you wanted to know about Sea Monkeys!

Busty 13-year-old sent home from graduation for too much cleavage (with video)

Think you can outrun an Italian Police Car?

Have a great Monday....!