My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, May 10, 2004
 
Is it Monday already?

Have I mentioned we have a really stupid robin at our house? Yes, a bird. Sits on a hedge in front of our picture window, see's SOMETHING there, and flings himself into the window, over and over and over again! We have these.... marks on the front window that I can only assume is "robin spit" *LOL* and we have to wash the window every couple of days. I don't know if he sees a reflection and is attacking it, or something in the house. Odd.

It was a nice weekend.. I finally got to sleep in on Saturday. Took mom out to dinner Saturday afternoon/evening with my brother and sister in law, and had a great time.

Supposed to get up near the 90's this week, so it'll be more like summer than spring. Go figure.

Hey Poopie Shmoopie, congrats on selling a painting! *S*

Well, I think it's time to look for a "summer vacation" this week. Looks like the only place with decent prices is in Mexico this year. The Cancun/Riviera Maya area is real inexpensive this year again.

Woman takes shortcut by jumping from one building to another. Becomes acquantied with gravity laws and ground

Check your toilet paper NOW!

Check out this bonus a woman found on a brand new, sealed, blank VHS tape!

Those Aussies are so smart. They've figured out how to beam us up Scotty!

Have a great Monday!