My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, May 24, 2004
Monday's suck.... I had an outstanding Saturday. slept in, had a nice breakfast, ran a few errands and headed to Aaron's house. Gave Aaron a nice bottle of wine to celebrate his new house/condo, checked it out (gorgeous), met his mom, then headed out to Abbotts Lobster in the Rough. Got to Abbotts about 2pm, and had a great, 3 pound steamed lobster, along with some outstanding clam chowder. To drink, we brought along some "Ten Penny Ale", made here in Connecticut, and probably my second favorite beer on earth (my favorite you can't buy in the US). Left Abbotts and went to the Mohegan Sun Casino. Gambled for probably 4 hours, and I was down about $60, and then hit a special hand of BlackJack that paid off $100. When we left, I was up about $35, so it just about paid for lunch! Not a bad day. Sunday, was just the opposite. Had an awful day.. starting with more fighting with my son. *sigh* Things aren't getting any better sadly. Researchers identify gene that markedly increases teenager's risk of self-mutilation (someone check my son) Go figure..... Canada has a shortage of strippers! That's all for today! |