My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
 
Tuesdays... the same as Mondays, just a day later

Well, work's pretty busy, and today is the health center's "Under the Tent" celebration this noon, which means free food, give-away's, music.. the whole works. They do this once a year for employees and volunteers. Should be fun.

The weather's been great here lately.. took a nice walk around the block with the wife last night. I haven't been sleeping well, so I was in bed at just after 9pm last night. Finally slept like a rock.

NOW... they're calling those Mexican UFO's "Ball Lightning" What bull.

How about a website full of Offbeat Limo's? (then again, there's Bubba's version of a limo)

Try The Logo Game I got 11 of them right.

Strange & Unusual Dictionaries

Ok, this is John Kerry's (running for President of the US here) daughter in Cannes! Is she perky, or just happy to see me? *S*

And this.... is just TOO funny to be true.. but it is!

And finally, proof that rednecks are idiots! *LOL*

Have a great day...