My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, October 11, 2004
Ahhhh... sleeping in on a Monday...! I can get used to this! Hey Curt, you working today! *L* Happy Thanksgiving to Carrie and all our other Canadian friends up north! The weekend was beautiful as weather goes. Went to a nearby town's "Apple Harvest Fair" on Saturday afternoon, and had a great time wandering around all the craft type booths. Didn't buy anything, but it was a great day to look around and get some walking in. Sunday was the normal.. go to see mom and dad with the kids, and do stuff around the house. Today, my daughter and I are going to the mall somewhere. I love the quality time I spend with her.. and I also know she's not going to be living home for too much longer... which makes me sad. Other than that, like I said, it was a great weekend. Oh, remember me talking about Moe's flight simulator console? This is almost exactly what he has (and this one sells for over $2000) I see Christopher Reeve passed away. Pretty sad.. that something like a fall from a horse did so much spinal cord damage. He toughed it out to the end though, fighting for his life, and for a cure to spinal cord injuries. And now, for the news not fit to print: Drunk passenger decides to be an idiot on flight carrying police rugby team. Hilarity ensues Have you guys seen the new JibJab, It's goodto be in DC??? Hey Carrie, weird stuff goes on up there huh! Girl wins court fight to share same locker room as boys. Gentlemen, start your towel snapping What does this tell you about Florida.. home of Governor Jeb Bush. Miami-Dade county was missed by all four hurricanes this year, yet 19,500 Miami-Dade residents applied for FEMA financial aid. FEMA approves $21.5 million--$1 million more than Indian River County, where 49,000 homes were destroyed That's it for today... have a nice Monday! |