My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
 
Back to work damnit...

Yep, back to work and it's still real dark outside.... the ONLY thing I hate about fall and winter is the darkness. I think I'm borderline "Sunlight Affective Disease", or SAD. *chuckle*

So, yesterday my daughter and I took a nice trip to the mall to do some window shopping. She picked up a shirt and made a "Build-a-Bear" for her boyfriend's birthday next week, and he's adorable, dressed up in Boston Red Sox uniform, sneakers, hat, sunglasses, bat, glove and ball. I'll take a pic of him and post it here if I can tomorrow.
Me, I bought a couple of long sleeved shirts for work.
We then went out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, and home. All in all it was a nice "Father/Daughter" day.

This time of year, is a sports nut's heaven. Women's pro basketball is down to the wire (our Connecticut Sun is one win away from being champs), football is in full swing, baseball is in the championship series, and UCONN is playing football now, and basketball in a few more weeks! What can be any better than this?? (ok, if you're Curt, Nascar is wrapping up soon too)

Hey Karen, this is the week to beat Carrie to the first comment. *L* She's on vacation and sleeping in I'll bet (the stinker!)

Well, that's all for now... so here's the news not fit to print!

Boy, 11, drives 200 miles!

Here's one for Carrie... Twenty-year anniversary of first Canadian in space. Maple candy still stuck to shuttle seats

Uh oh. troubles for Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston! (Angeline Jolie's involved!)

How the heck does an Australian newspaper get news about Martha Stewart??? Does her reach extend THAT far??

This one defies description.

I'm going to quit my job and become an airport security screener after reading this story!

And that's, the rest of the story.. Have a great Tuesday all!