My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, October 28, 2004
 
The Boston Red Sox
WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!


The people of New England have something to party about (as we always do), and the Red Sox have swept the curse AND the Cardinals away! I wonder when the last Series sweep was? Hey Colin, you guys still partying up there???

Did anyone get to see the eclipse last night? What a PERFECT night for it here!!! It was gorgeous.

The wife and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night with some old friends of mine from where I used to work (wife's met them many times)... should be a lot of fun!

Karen, about your request from yesterday.. I'll try to snap some pics this afternoon, but the leaves are coming down fast now! It's amazing how they turn such beautiful colors, then wham, fall almost within a week or two!

Hey Paul, when're you going to update your blog bud!

Here's a great Calvin & Hobbes today!

And a cute joke Carrie sent me.. (she's blonde ya know!)

Two blondes living in Texas were sitting on a bench one night talking and the one blond says to the other. "What do you think is farther, Florida or the moon?"

The other blond turns and says "Helloooooooooooooooooooo.... can you see Florida?"


And now, the news not fit to print!

The top 15 Biblical ways to get a wife

Diet Rules for Cheaters!

Ok, those people in England are weird. British couple beat up new neighbors for refusing a wife swap. Scary pic included

Another story that having a blog, and posting a picture of yourself at work COULD get you in trouble! (this one will be interesting to watch)

One more small funny before closing...

"I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?

Have a great Thursday all!