My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
Hump-Day.. don't forget the lunar eclipse tonight!

The eclipse is due to start at about 10:25pm, and end at 11:45pm. It's supposed to be clear here, though I don't know if I'll stay up that late to see it.

It's a typical late October week... very cool, the colorful leaves are falling off the trees.. and within the next 30 days, we'll probably see the first snowflakes (nothing that will stick).

My brother and his wife are going to Disney World this weekend for the first time in their lives! They're going to be like kids in a candy shop! *laugh* They're going to love it. They should get some outstanding weather, and be able to get around without too many kids in their way.

You know, I've been to Orlando 5 or 6 times, and never been to Universal Studios. Maybe sometime next year, we'll have to go check it out. We have a big vacation scheduled for February, an 8 night, all-inclusive resort in Costa Rica with some friends.. and I'm counting the days (115 to go).

And now, the news not fit to print:

Intruder attacks father and daughter with pepper spray. Father sprays intruder with lead

Florida hurricanes expose pirate treasure on beach, Arrrrr

U.S. marshall gets $174,000 a year to pick up his dry cleaning, speed in government-issued car (I want a job like that!)

A VERY addictive game!

Way too funny! Job listing for "Air Force Reserve Intelligence" spells "intelligence" wrong!

Just what we all needed to know how to do. Removal and Prevention of Computer Infestation by the Ghost of Richard Nixon

Does your car run on the Windows OS?

How many of you can pass this 8th grade math test?

Incredible Crop Circles!

All kinds of Halloween stuff!

And that's, the rest of the story...! Have a great day.