My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, October 14, 2004
I smell a weekend ahead....! And not too soon either! *L* As I get older, I look forward more and more to weekends. Maybe it's just me. Anyone watch the debate last night? It was one of 3 things I was flipping between (UCONN Football, Red Sox/Yankees and Debate), and it STILL looks like Kerry's a lot smarter than Bush. Good grief the man comes across like an idiot sometimes. That scares me. It's one of the more beautiful sunrises this morning... there are clouds on the horizon, which makes for a very colorful sunrise. I wish everyone could see it. *S* Has anyone tried the new browser from Mozilla, called Firefox? I'm using it now at work and home, and it's excellent! There's some great plug-ins for it too. You can right click on advertisements, and banish them forever from your PC! Man, that's way overdue! *L* Plus, it's a LOT safer from spyware.. that annoying crap that pops up on your PC. Well, not much more to report, so I'll get to the news not fit to print! Here's a great picture of a C-17 Globemaster in flight! Here's one for the Darwin Awards. Two Pakistani villagers killed when they open an anti-tank mine with a hammer Man gets surprise when he opens router box he bought from Wal-Mart! Bill O'Reilly has been arrested for sexual harassment. You have just GOT to read the long complaint... it's hilarious! UFO Sighted over Indiana! In news of the REALLY FREAKING WEIRD.... Silicone man boobs are all the rage in China and that's... the rest of the story! Have a great Thursday! |