My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Monday, October 25, 2004
 
Is it Monday already???

I went out for wings and beers, then a movie Friday night. Aaron, Dan and I went to see "Team America, World Police". It was hilarious.. and in a couple of parts (especially the sex scene) I was laughing so hard... we were stomping our feet in hilarity. This and they cut out a lot of the "puppet" sex scene! I can't imagine what it was before! *LOL* They had sex in every position imaginable, and then some I never DID imagine!
Yes it was silly, yes it was corny and campy, but it was still entertaining. Definitely though, NOT something for kids! Very vulgar language and scenes (yes, puppets).
All in all, it rates a 4 out of 5 on my scale.

Saturday I took my dad to get his flu shot, and he's real happy.... BUT, I found out he's lost 6 more pounds *frown*. Mom's worried as heck, so she nags him to eat, he gets upset over the nagging.... etc. It's a vicious circle.
I wonder if I can be a fat donor? *chuckling* Heaven knows I have some to give.

How about those Red Sox!!!!
BTW, did anyone see Steven Tyler from Arrowsmith sing the National Anthem before Game 1? He did a great job! (never knew he was from Boston)

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful weekend.

And now, the news not fit to print:

Scientists intoxicate honey bees to study alcoholism. Bees claim they aren't drunk, just buzzed

Cub Scouts tell mother of mentally challenged boy that son is no longer welcome, earning troop the much-coveted "Asshat" badge

Ashley Simson pulls a Milli Vanilli on Saturday Night Live! This is a must read.

Al Green walks out on stage with his fly open...Big Al was going comando...little Al was playing peekaboo

Dancer strips down at prison during culture night!

'Mary Poppins' registers to vote in Ohio!

And that's, the rest of the story....

Have a great Monday!