My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
 
Lunar Eclipse Tomorrow Night!

Don't forget to watch the "Ideal Lunar Eclipse", as quoted by Sky and Telescope Magazine! It should be visible to at least the Eastern 2/3'rds of the US. Time should be somewhere around 10:30pm.
I've always loved watching things like lunar and solar eclipses. When I was a kid, in school, we used to get to stop school just to watch rockets blast off for space. They brought in televisions, and everything came to a standstill while we watched in awe as someone strapped a rocket to their backside and shot off into the unknown. How many of you (I bet almost all that were alive) remember where you were on July 20, 1969, watching Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. I do. I was in Houston, Texas, camping with my parents and brother watching it on an old black/white TV outside.

Has anyone seen Carrie's pussy (I mean, her new cat?) Go to her blog and she has some pictures of the cute thing! (the cat) Check it out (the cat) at the link to her blog at left!

Has everyone decided how they're going to vote next week? (not you Kev)

Well, here's the news not fit to print:

Hey Aaron, here's two just for you! Strange Microsoft Knowledge Base articles

Americas Cup yacht crashes into the Sydney Opera House!

Only $25 to take the Kabbalah course, "Evil Eye: How to Avoid It"

You like the HOTTEST hot sauce? Then try this sauce!

This story gets weirder the more you read. Fifteen-year-old battles for a woman's right to go topless anywhere a man can go topless.

Leave it to those whacky Mexicans to soup up Geo Metro's! (really tiny cars)

And in honor of Halloween, THE 100 SCARIEST MOVIE SCENES OF ALL TIME!

Have a great Tuesday all!