Ahhhh.. to sleep in..!
Happy Veterans Day. Lets remember all who serve/served!
Yep, it's great to be a State Employee Mike!
In a little while, I'm off with my daughter for some shopping and father/daughter bonding time. *S* It's always a lot of fun with her.
Not really much more to say this morning, as I'm heading out the door in a few... but I'll write more tomorrow when I have the time.
But, that doesn't mean I don't have the news not fit to print!
Scientists release swarm of specially bred flies designed to eat the heads of fire ants. What could possibly go wrong?
When asking a sheriff to search your truck because you think someone planted drugs in it, don't tell them that the meth in the cab is yours
Today is the 35th birthday of Sesame Street. For those of you not keeping up with the storyline, Big Bird has worms, Oscar the Grouch owns 135 cats, Grover on smack, Mr. Hooper still dead
Mark your calendar because Saturday (Nov. 13) is the first ever "Erotic Health Day" -- at least in San Francisco.
In the "Be careful what you ask for" section,
A Romanian judge resigned yesterday over allegations that she starred in a porn movie. Thirty-six-year-old Simona Lungu had denied being a participant in the adult film, "Secrets of Seduction," and asked forensic experts to prove it was her in the film -- which they did.
Terror mastermind Cat Stevens wins peace award in Italy
'Smoking banned in cars' prank by Z103 morning DJs gets them in hot water
And that's the way it is..., Thursday, November 11, 2004.
posted by Dave at Thursday, November 11, 2004