My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
FINALLY! (and oh, it's Hump-Day for me!) For some reason, my blog wouldn't load this morning (the editor). Finally I'm able to get in. Yep, it's hump-day, as I have Thursday and Friday off! Feels great to have a short week again. Yesterday was a good day, work was busy so it went by quickly. Hey Bruce, I got a 20.45# Turkey.. FREE thanks to your coupon. Yesterday, I see a lady at work (3rd floor in a 3 floor bldg) and she looks lost. I ask "May I help you find someone?" and she says, "How do you go up one floor from here" and I say... "Well, seeing as that's the roof, you'd have to take a ladder!" She was a bit addled, and she said she was looking for her car, in the parking lot. so.... I'm wondering, when did we begin letting people park on the roof? I'm leaving anyways, so I get the elevator, and walk her to her car. Good grief... I hope she made it HOME ok! Well, not a lot of time, so here's the news not fit to print: This is scary.. Jet crashes en route to pick up former President Bush But this is MUCH scarier! I want to move to Akron! A yard-long bong, cigarette-smoking vaginas and even "full-on boffing" -- welcome to the world of public-access TV in Akron, Ohio Aaron, I always wondered why Target is your favorite store!!!! And another for you Aaron... cause I just couldn't resist...! Police arrest 42 at weekend house party. In other news, Monday morning found very light attendance at the Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy Thirteen-year-old boy abducts exotic dancer, becomes prepubescent legend Pod of dolphins defends swimmers from Great White. Obviously, these dolphins are not from Miami And that's the rest of the story! Have a great day! |