My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Four More Years of Bush?? I waited an HOUR in line last night to vote! I figured, with this many people, and I hear it was all over the country, that people were coming out to vote for Kerry, because they didn't want Bush to win again. I was sure of it. Of course, there just HAS to be a controversy. Did anyone see on the news, the Texas Panhandle got a foot of snow yesterday, with drifts up to 8 feet! We may get some flurries tomorrow night. *groan* Today, our union has a special election for first vice president as the person left to seek another job, and I'll be working the election here for 3 and a half hours. Got home yesterday, and got some of the leaves up off the back yard, but there's a lot more to go. That's the downside of living where the trees are so beautiful in the fall. And now, the news not fit to print: This guy collects mouse pointers! (Flash required) Just for you Carrie... Funny Dog Pictures! Everything you wanted to know about Sand Castles (with great pictures) This site is just a bit weird..! Hey Aaron, Looking for more wallpaper? Who knew there was a UFO Watchtower in Colorado! Proof that the Australian Army has no sense of humor. Won't allow "Flash us your tits" sign from helicopter! Oh well... have a great Wednesday all! |