My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, November 12, 2004
 
Friday once again!

I hope everyone had a great Veterans day yesterday! I did!

Daughter and I went to the mall, and found a new store called Steve & Barrys, that is selling everything for under $9.
I bought a new pair of great fitting jeans for $8.99, 3 sweaters for assorted Christmas presents, a new pair of kinda hiking shoes/sneakers for the same price... and the total price came to under $50! I can't understand how they can sell so low.

Today I have a few errands to run.. then back here to do whatever I please! *S* Maybe I'll rent and watch a movie that the wife might not like.

The weekend, not sure what's going on there either... but, it'll probably include raking up more leaves!

Well, I'm outta here real soon, so here's the news not fit to print:

Little girl's lemonade stand nets $1 million three months after her death. Money will go to cancer research

Homeless man snaps after highway crew member becomes latest person to tell him to get off his ass. In other news, homeless people have guns

Surprising no one, Microsoft caught using Google search results to populate its own search engine

Before ordering a new fire truck, ensure the station is large enough to hold it

When sniffing propane in the back of your van, please mind the "no smoking" signs (Calling Dr. MurphysLaw, calling Dr. MurphysLaw..)

Bowhunter engages in fight manu-y-deer, loses

And something special for all you Star Trek Freaks out there!

And it wouldn't be Friday, without My BOTD!

Have a great weekend all!