My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Friday, November 05, 2004
 
Happy Friday!

Wow this week has gone by so quickly! Seems like it was yesterday that it was Monday. Fall seems to do that to me. Soon, it'll be Thanksgiving, then Christmas.. the year will have flown by.

BTW, Kev... that was Disney WORLD I mentioned yesterday, not Disneyland. The difference is, Disneyland will fit in one of the smaller parking lots of Disney World! How've you been Kev? Long time no hear from.
I spoke to my brother last night, sounds like he and his wife had a great time! I'm glad.... everyone needs to go to Disney World and be a kid. He celebrated his birthday while down there (he's a Halloween baby).

Oh, I just got a GREAT joke in the mail from Carrie... here it is:

Osama bin Laden was fed up with George Bush saying he had no idea whether Osama was still alive or not, so he decided to send him a personal message. Bush got the message and it seemed to be in some kind of a secret code.

It read..........370HSSV-0773H

Bush couldn't figure out what it meant so he emailed it to Colin Powell and Colin and his aides couldn't figure it out either.

So Colin sent it to the FBI. They also couldn't crack the code and they asked the CIA, they didn't know.

From there it went to NASA and then the Secret Service who in the end decided to send it the RCMP in Canada.

When the RCMP got it they immediately phoned the White House and told the President he was holding the message upside down.


And now, the news not fit to print:

Email spammers found guilty. Sentenced to serve nine long years in a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison. Time to tell your cellmates not to buy penis-enlargement pills!

Words you thought you'd never see together: Vatican Sex Guide

This is sickening. Syracuse University offers class devoted to the hip-hop star's life

What does your underwear say about you?

Amazing that I had to get this from a British newspaper, and it's not on CNN or USA Today! F-16 fires on New Jersey elemetary school (school refuses to return fire!)

Why can't we do all close elections like this? High Card Draw Wins!

Residents heard to say about new bronze statue in village, "It looks like the boy has a tremendous boner."

Police officer docked 28 minutes pay for visiting a prostitute while on duty

And of course, Babes OF THE DAY! (I'm still wondering about a caption for this picture.. *L*)

Have a great weekend all!