My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Monday, November 15, 2004
Mondays suck...... Yep, they sure do. Here I am sitting at work, not really feeling that well, but I didn't want to take a Monday off after a 4 day weekend. Oh well.... Other than that, The weekend was very nice. Got some shopping done, and didn't have to rake any leaves because of the snow *chuckle*. Heya Terri! I'll be by to check out the message boards soon. Hope things are going well with you. Did you see that some American archaeologist claims to have found Atlantis this weekend? Well, there's a LOT of news today, so let me get started: David Beckham buys wife, Victoria, a diamond-encrusted vibrator Wow, who'da thunk that John Woo makes commercials/movies for BMW! Test your knowledge: Dog toy or marital aid? Don't forget The Leonid Meteor Shower this week! This is too funny: Queen Elizabeth shows support for equine baptisms, paving the way for Charles and Camilla's future children Tomorrow (Nov. 16) will be a big day for porn director Seymore Butts -- he'll be looking for the next big male porn star. Well, that's all for today.. keep warm! |