My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
Only in America...

Don't forget, Vote Early, and Vote Often!

Yes michelle, having fun IS allowed! *S* you of all people should know that! *L*

My mom called my brother to wish him a happy birthday down at Disney, and he told her, in the Magic Kingdom parade, who was in it but David Ortiz and Pedro Martinez from the Boston Red Sox! That must have been cool for him as he's a big sox fan.

I've been in since before 6am this morning, so I'm pretty tired this morning. I had to come in early to patch some servers I have here, and it took about 3 reboots of them which isn't as quick as a home PC.

Has anyone else watched the new TV show Boston Legal??? It's SO damn hilarious... with William Shatner playing an aging lawyer that's kinda senile... Please check it out, Mondays at 10pm EST on ABC.

Oh well, on to the news not fit to print:

Girl born without the ability to feel pain; must not be a Yankees fan

Renee Zellweger ships her underwear home via FedEx due to all the attention airport security guards pay to her. Strip searches ensue

Olive oil may help prevent coronary disease. Popeye not impressed

What did you get for Halloween? "I got some candy." "I got some bubble gum." "I got a Rolling Rock"

And that's, the rest of the story...! Have a great Tuesday!