My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Thank Goodness It's (My) Friday! Yep, today's my last day of work this week, so tomorrow and Friday's blog may be late. *S* I'll be sleeping in tomorrow and Friday... though tomorrow my daughter and I will be going shopping for early Christmas presents. Friday... still not sure what I'm doing (other than sleeping). Today's going to be a busy day.. I've got to run to at least 2 other places for work to get some things done. It was 18 degrees out this morning when I got up! WOW! Where'd fall go? Carrie actually blogged last night! *grasping my heart* I don't know if I can take it..! *teasing laugh* Heya Paul, glad you dropped in yesterday bud! How's the new job going? I also heard from Bubba this past week, and he's been busy as heck in work, so he hasn't been able to visit as often. You know I DO miss you guys when I don't hear from you all! Once again, I'm going to say if you're missing "Boston Legal" on ABC, Sunday nights, you're missing one HELL of a great comedy! The best part, is that William Shatner (Yes, Captain Kirk) plays the most hilarious part!!! (and it's right after "Desperate Housewives" which is also hilarious!) It's funny.... I'm a creature of habit, meaning I don't like change that much, so I'm in the swing of watching certain things at certain times. Before this, on Sunday nights, there was never anything good to watch on TV. Sunday was a depressing time for me. I hated Sunday nights because work was the next day, and it signified the end of the weekend. Now however, I look forward to Sunday nights. Weird what a difference it makes to me. Oh well, here's the news not fit to print today! From michelle, Want to be liked? *S* Mozilla's Firefox browser finally released! (I've been using it for some time now and love it!) Bank robber tries to turn himself in to police. Is told they're too busy, come back tomorrow Eleven-year-old boy takes mother to court when she doesn't buy him a PC! Hunter facing possible charges after going out on the first day of deer season and bagging himself a llama Girl student banned from wearing skirt with "It's all about the Juicy" written on it while boy students allowed to wear shirts emblazoned with "Hooter's" and "Big Johnson" Hey Aaron, this one's for you man! "Lobster Maniac" eats 19 in one sitting New Haven institutes program encouraging police officers to live in public housing to reduce crime. Cop taking advantage of program shoots first guy he meets while moving in. Mission accomplished Do not try to break up horny circus bears Well, that's it for today! Have a great Hump-Day/Last day of the week! |