My Life (nobody else would want it!)

Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children.

My Profile


Map of Countries I've Visited


Other blogs that I write:

The Wine Spot

WhineSpot (co-hosted)


Other Blogs that I read:

My Life (by Karen)

Carrie's Blog

A Nichol's Worth (Patti)

Points to Ponder

My Life in Paradise
(Curt's Blog)


poopee shmoopee's blog

BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog)

LQ's Blog, Moo Alex

Simon of Space

Mark's Regular Life

Trucker Bob's Blog



My Current Weather

Click for Bristol, Connecticut Forecast



My favorite saying:

Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Visitors:
Thursday, November 04, 2004
 
Thursday Already?

I had a nice long post ready, and my browser died when trying to go to a page a few minutes ago, losing everything *frown*

It's another day with a gorgeous sunrise this morning. Bright pinks and oranges against a brilliant blue background. *S*

My brother gets back from Disney World today.... I wonder how he liked it!

Oh, go check out Carrie's blog today.. great picture of her new cat PITA! *L*

I'm wondering if Bubba, Paul or Curt still read the blog here. What's going on guys??

I get specials from a web travel place called Travelzoo, and yesterday, I got a special in the mail for 6 nights in London, with air from NYC or Boston, for $299.00! Holy crap.... that's dirt cheap!

Anyways, I'm a bit rushed this morning, so here's the news not fit to print:

What kind of an ass wears a KKK costume to a school Halloween party??

Yo, Bubba... a DOG got elected mayor in a Kentucky town??

Looney in a wetsuit storms New York City's Governors Island, plants pirate flag, claims land for Captain Jack Sparrow!

Serena Williams wears see-through dress. Yahoo is there!

Definitely, one of the oddest stories I've read in a LONG time!

That's all for now... have a great Thursday all!