My Life (nobody else would want it!) |
|
|
Idle thoughts in the life of an IT Professional that's married with children. My Profile Map of Countries I've Visited Other blogs that I write: The Wine Spot WhineSpot (co-hosted) Other Blogs that I read: My Life (by Karen) Carrie's Blog A Nichol's Worth (Patti) Points to Ponder My Life in Paradise (Curt's Blog) poopee shmoopee's blog BostonBlueEyes (Colin's blog) LQ's Blog, Moo Alex Simon of Space Mark's Regular Life Trucker Bob's Blog Shared pain is lessened Shared joy is multiplied
Archives
Visitors:
|
Thursday, November 18, 2004
The weeks, they keep a flyin' by.. Days till my next vacation: 93 (8 nights in Costa Rica) Goodness the weeks here are flying by lately! The holidays loom up on us so quickly, it seems like they'll go right by in a few seconds. I wonder how I'll like going to a musical tomorrow night. We're going to see "Ragtime", and I really know little about it. Haven't even ever been to this play/opera house before either. But hey, I'm willing to try anything once! Hey Bruce, you ever been there? Paul, you ever going to blog again bud? I keep looking.. you must have a new lady in your life *chuckle* The weather's still nice here.. in the mid 50's every day lately with no rain. It's only a matter of time though.... till the big snowfalls hit. I bet Aaron can't wait to try out the all-wheel drive of his new Honda Element! Yo, Bubba.. .you still around? Oh well, time for the news not fit to print: Texas cross-dressing tradition stopped by parent's complaint over the event's "homosexual overtones" (this one I love) Clinton library opens to public. Massage parlor and happy ending considered highlights of the tour Khan gave Iran bomb-grade uranium, Genesis device Hunters to sit at their computers and blast away at animals on a Texas ranch via the Internet. What could possibly go wrong? Oh this is HILARIOUS! And the moral of the story: Always read the small print!!! (if you don't see the problem, look at the sentence after "No Refunds Given"!) Hey Carrie, is this true? Survey finds four percent of Canadians prefer to be naked when they shop online! Hmmmmmmmmmm Desperate Housewives Monday Night Football clip everyone's talking about. And that's, the rest of the story...! Have a great day all! |